Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Top Gear - the greatest thing out of England since Asmo  (Read 1911 times)
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« on: November 09, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk#

Watch the other parts, it gets pretty crazy.

I recently started watching this, and I now look forward to Monday nights.  They have a lot of good stuff on exotic cars, and some pretty fun stunts with normal cars.  Also this show fufilled a dream of mine, watching Helen Mirren race a Vauxhall around a track.  It's on BBC America Monday nights. 
Dleduc02

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:28:03 PM »

I watch this show a lot with my girlfriend. I especially loved the episode where they tested the fastest method of transport across London, where "The Stig", their silent and masked F1 race car driver is in full attire taking city transit, patient and still as can be.
Uhuru
Mr.Hands

8 year olds, dude.

AOL Instant Messenger - uhuru+lol
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »

Top gear is epic.  So hilarious, so awesome.  For the love of god, go watch the episode where they try to send a Robin into space.  It's epic, epic lulz.

Thebadme
Mascot
2girls1cup

I'm bad

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 02:36:42 PM »

best car show. ever.

emi
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

BBC america has to cut parts out so they can fit in commercials (because of course BBC UK doesn't have commercials and fills the full hour). So since we left England I haven't watched it. That and Jeremy Clarkson is a Douche with a capital D.

Every month there's more problems in the news with him being a douchebag, he hates cops, hates the law, and hates people not rich enough to have nice cars.
He's also the top paid personality on the BBC. That's tax payer money keep in mind. And he demands the salary. He demands they pay him x amount and they do. There was a huge news story for like a week about other BBC employees complaining all their salaries were cut and the BBC was like "well, sorry, but Jeremy Clarkson asked for a raise."

Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 03:24:33 PM »

i wish i was british

paraphrased for the tldr crowd~

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
emi
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 08:39:53 PM »

I fail to see how that relates to Jeremy Clarkson being a douchebag.
 :emot-wotwot:

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()