Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: so I have about $200 to spend on a good video card  (Read 4056 times)
Olldrac
Guild Member
2girls1cup

MSN Messenger - itheone@msn.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »

making check payable to Romenhower.  Signed Bag.
E-mail sent

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 02:27:45 PM »

hey romedawg, you live like 10 miles away from me.  I'll swing by and pick that shit up tonight and pay with cash np.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Olldrac
Guild Member
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

hey romedawg, you live like 10 miles away from me.  I'll swing by and pick that shit up tonight and pay with cash np.

Oh haha alright that was gonna be my next question you sound like your from around here.

Olldrac
Guild Member
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »

I'm still at work now, heading home in a few minutes. takes me like 10 minutes to get home.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »

I'm at work until 8pm, and my headlights are out at the moment.  I'm gonna see if I can't wrangle a pal to drive me.  pm me yo digits, handsome.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »

met rome, nigga sold me a hot card, shit's up and running.  search over.

Pages: 1 [2] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()