Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: lady thread  (Read 9031 times)
emi
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 04:10:30 AM »

ack puppy cuteness. That is so the type of dog I would get. As much as I love the puppy picks of Brojak's corgis, I love big wolf-like dogs.
Thought I had some picks of Zeus or Boo but not on this pc. : (

My kitties:

Kval's kitty:

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2008, 10:40:42 AM »

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc. Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A.

along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2008, 12:14:06 PM »

ahah

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Kojack
Guild Member
2girls1cup

Sweet Lemonade

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »

We actually did this with easter eggs when I was young, except the whole mailing thing.

Charles pics: http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/npneeley/Sir%20Charles/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 12:42:04 PM by Kojack » Logged

Viodia
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 12:57:43 PM »

OMG HIM AS A PUPPY!!! I think I'm going to die from cuteness!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMG OMG OMG THIS ONE!!!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 01:02:04 PM by Viodia » Logged

Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2008, 01:50:35 PM »

im more partial to this one

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Binks
Global Moderator
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 06:54:56 PM »

Alien dog wins:

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 10:09:26 PM »

My teenage daughter who is still at school has been acting strange lately.
She moved in with me 3 months ago after her mother threw her out and just lately has started to kiss me a lot.At first I used to turn my head so she kissed my cheek but now she insists on kissing me on the lips.These kisses are getting longer and more frequent.
Tonight in the kitchen whilst preparing some food she came in to help me.
Whilst waiting for some rice to cook she turned,put her arms round my neck and kissed me,constantly rubbing her crotch against mine.
I started to get hard and tried to push her away.
I'm sure she must have felt it against her but instead of moving away,thrust into me even harder.
I know it's wrong but part of me hopes she will do it again and more.
Am I reading too much into her actions?
I will only go further if she wants to and don't want to make any unwanted advances

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 10:09:44 PM »

Just a quick update.
Her mother threw her out after a big argument over clothes,attitude and general teen things.She threatened to kill her mother and was prosecuted for it.
My daughter does not want anything to do with her mother ever again.
On a better note she asked me to look at her tits last night as she thought she had a rash.I said I didn't think it was a good idea and should take her to the doctors.
She just told me to shut up and whipped her top off and removed her bra.She has really grown and is now a 32E.
I just sat open mouthed at this sight until she asked me if I could see anything.
Not a spot or redness to be seen so she said it was under her tits so lift them up to see.
My god what an offer.
I lifted one and as soon as I touched it her nipple went hard and she sighed.
Still no rash.I told her she had better get dressed before my girlfriend came home.With a groan she agreed but asked me if I would check again tomorrow.
I don't know if I can stand much more of this.
I will keep you posted.

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:02 PM »

I came home from work this morning and went upstairs to get changed.As I reached the top of the stairs my daughter came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her.
"Morning dad,can you look at this rash again,my boobs itch."
"Ok let me see"I said.
We went into her room and she opened the towel.
What a shock!
She stood totally naked.I couldn't help but look down and was surprised to find that she shaves her pussy.
After reading your advice I played and fondled more than check her tits.I couldn't stop looking at her pussy and was getting hard.
"I think your rash is getting better."I said
"I am a bit sore down below.Do you think it is spreading Dad?"she asked.
Was this my invitation I wondered.
"I don't know Becky,I doubt it."
"Have a look please Dad"
She lay on the bed and parted her legs slightly.
I rubbed my hand over the top and gently down her outer lips.I was as smooth as silk.
Her inner lips had parted slightly and looked wet and shiny.
I brought my hand back up and gently let a finger run through her crack.
"It's just a shaving rash love,nothing to worry about."I said
As she got up to get dressed she thanked me and said "I bet you have got some cream to put on it haven't you Dad."

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

I got home late Tuesday PM and my daughter was already in bed so after seeing my partner I went to my daughters room to say hello.She was asleep so I left her and after a shower,went to bed with my partner and made love.
The next morning I got up early,took my partner to work at 6AM,came home and had a shower and went back to bed for a couple of hours as I was shattered.
I didn't know my daughter had a study day from school until I felt someone in bed with me.
Being so tired I thought it was my partner so drifted off to sleep again.
I became aware of my cock being stroked so I rolled onto my side and began playing with her tits.I moved my hand over her stomach to her pussy and began to slide my finger in.
That was when I woke up as this pussy was clean shaven and my partner just trims hers.There was my daughter,naked and very aroused.
I stopped and looked at her.
"This shouldn't be happening."I said
"But it feels so good and your cock seems to like it.I know its not right but I want you inside me Dad."
She was right.My cock was as hard as hell and she was soaking.
"If you are absolutely sure Becky I would love to but you must never ever tell anyone."
"I promise,just please fuck me.I have wanted this for too long."
I was tempted to dive straight in but first I wanted to taste that sweet looking pussy.
I moved down the bed and tongued her pussy.It was the best I had ever tasted.I licked and licked for at least 15 mins and she had 2 very big orgasms,the second one squirted all over my face and in my mouth.
I couldn't hold on any longer so I moved between her legs and put the tip of my cock inside her.It felt incredible.So hot wet and tight.
"Oh God put it all in and fuck me Dad."
She didn't need to ask twice.I slid in to what felt like a velvet glove but couldn't get it all the way in.She started to move underneath me and I knew I wouldn't last long.It had been years since I had been in a pussy this tight.
"I feel so full Dad.You are a lot bigger than my ex boyfriend.I want you all in me."
With that she wrapped her legs around me and and kept pulling me in and bucking her hips.It was no use though,that last inch wasn't going to go.
I felt myself getting ready to cum,but couldn't move.
"Move your legs Becky,I'm going to cum any minute."
"Good.I want you to fill me with your cum.I want it all inside me."
That was too much for me and I let go with about 6 spurts as deep as I could get it.I was surprised I came that much after making love to my partner during the night.
I moved off my daughter and she got up to go to the bathroom.
"Get some rest Dad,I want to do it again later.Don't think this is a one time thing."
It felt so good,I only wonder why I waited so long when it was on offer.I only know that she is right,it definitely isn't a one time thing.

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:50 PM »

I have spoken to my daughter about the chances of her getting pregnant and my concerns.
She said it wouldn't bother her if I knocked her up but she always counts her days and we have only made love when she is 'safe'.
I have said that we must take more care as this is not reliable and she has agreed to go on the pill as she doesn't want me to use condoms cos she likes the feel of me cumming inside her.
Just to fulfil her wishes I have sent her off to school with another bellyfull of her Dads cum.
What a lucky Dad I am.

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 10:11:18 PM »

My daughter is now on the pill but to be sure it is working,we stopped making love until she has been on it for a month.
The upside is that she has become quite an expert at sucking cock with me getting the benefits 3 to 4 times a week.
I,of course ,being a caring father return the favour.She has a sweet tasting pussy and I can't get enough of it.
I can't wait for this month to end

here is a pic of her.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 10:17:50 AM by Goldspam » Logged

Divinyx
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2008, 11:15:19 PM »

Stale copypasta is stale.

...but incest is wincest.
thefalah
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »

So I'm turning 26 this Friday and I want to pamper myself. Especially since I'm now officially old, unmarried, and unpregnant. Should I get a massage or a pedicure? Or both? And maybe a wax?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 11:35:47 AM by thefalah » Logged

Fuck that stupid bulldog.

Obama/Biden 2008
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()