Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: ode to odor: my poo text interactions with stent (bradley)  (Read 4225 times)
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »

"that was a desperate race against time to get onto this bowl.  Brown guests were knocking hard on my door and they're not known for their patience"

"so much poop came out of my so fast that my ass actually started bleeding.  The thing is, they weren't sharp poops.  I think it was friction burns."

"I feel like ed norton in american history x"

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

MSN Messenger - Kadrix604@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - Kadrix604
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

Funny thing is, I can easily imagine you yelling that sort of stuff through a bathroom door when you guys are doing your road trip.

<Gasmask› GOD MY DICK IS SO HUGE I CANT POSSIBLY FIT IT IN MY PANTS
‹Gasmask› HEPL UNNNNNGH SPLOOGE SPLOOGE
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 01:27:31 PM »

"just piles upon piles of rectal magma spewing forth from the depths.  Natives must not have sacrificed enough virgins to appease this wrath."

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Binks
Global Moderator
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 02:02:21 PM »

I could see them pooping side by side, holding hands under the stall. Kind of like Thelma and Louise going over the cliff in the convertible.
Pages: 1 [2] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()